Open Desk, Inc. is a growing firm located just north of Raleigh in Wake Forest, NC. We focus on information gathering for the insurance, legal, and HR industries. We are seeking a professional, highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Outbound Call Specialist. This is a full-time, entry-level position with great benefits and growth opportunities, including paid training.
This position will play a critical role in meeting deadlines to ensure superior customer service. Our team is comprised of skilled, professionally trained researchers and analysts with curious minds who explore, analyze, and consolidate findings for our clients. Ideal candidates must be able to research, review online and telephonic findings, and simplify any obtained information into a usable report template for customers. Candidates should be very organized, pay attention to detail, and have good verbal and written communication skills. This position is located in our Wake Forest, NC office.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Locate appropriate medical facilities online based on client needs, flag information and format report templates.
- Conduct outbound calls (high volume) to various medical facilities and specialties.
- Document telephonic research in a report template.
- Maintain strong data integrity with keen attention to detail.
- Communicate meaningful and authenticated information to clients in concise reports.
- Meet deadlines with superior quality and customer service.
- Employ the use of various programs and forms of technology, including Microsoft Office and web research.
Qualifications And Skills
- Ability to communicate professionally, politely, and concisely, especially on the telephone.
- 1-2 years experience in an office or call center environment, preferred but not required.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing changes in workload.
- Possess excellent computer and research skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs.
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Open Desk, Inc. has invested in creating and maintaining a positive, upbeat work environment. We invest in our employees and always seek to promote from within. We celebrate our employees with recognition for performance, personal and professional milestones and host social and volunteer opportunities monthly.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible Hours
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Open Desk provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The staff is comprised of skilled, professionally trained researchers and analysts with curious minds who perform research, simplify data, analyze information, and report findings.
Since its inception, Open Desk has provided clients with quality information in a timely manner. With flexible and readily accessible resources, the team’s capabilities of delivering relevant research has proven to be invaluable to corporations nationwide.