Open Desk, Inc. is a growing firm located just north of Raleigh in Wake Forest, NC. We focus on information gathering for the insurance, legal, and human resources industries. We are seeking a professional, highly motivated candidate to join our team as an Online Research Specialist. This is a full-time, entry-level position with great benefits and growth opportunities.
In this role, researchers are trained to hone their investigative skills by employing a combination of online research tactics to source information that can be simplified into a usable report for clients. The position is a blend of case manager and researcher. Ideal candidates should possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to work under set deadlines. Candidates will join a team of skilled, professionally trained researchers and analysts with curious minds who explore, analyze, and consolidate findings for our clients. This position is located in our Wake Forest, NC office.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Verify the legitimacy of claims through online research.
- Maintain strong data integrity with keen attention to detail.
- Employ the use of various programs and forms of technology, including Microsoft Office and web research.
- Communicate meaningful and authenticated information to clients in concise reports.
- Communicate professionally, politely, and concisely.
- Meet deadlines with superior quality and customer service.
Qualifications And Skills
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent computer and research skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently with little supervision.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on organizational needs.
- Sense of urgency and proactive behavior.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Open Desk, Inc. has invested in creating and maintaining a positive, upbeat work environment. We invest in our employees and always seek to promote from within. We celebrate our employees with recognition for performance, personal and professional milestones and host social and volunteer opportunities monthly.
Job Type: Full-time
Open Desk provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The staff is comprised of skilled, professionally trained researchers and analysts with curious minds who perform research, simplify data, analyze information, and report findings.
Since its inception, Open Desk has provided clients with quality information in a timely manner. With flexible and readily accessible resources, the team’s capabilities of delivering relevant research has proven to be invaluable to corporations nationwide.